- 18 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup crumbs)
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split and tips removed
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/10 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
Mix cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, paprika and pepper in shallow dish. Set aside.
Coat chicken wing pieces with mustard then roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown, turning pieces over halfway through baking time.