Blackened Steak With Fresh Mango Salsa
- 4 4-6 oz boneless beef top loin steaks
- 1-1/2 cups mango, peeled, pitted and cut in 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
Mix mango, onion, tomato, garlic and cilantro in medium bowl. Stir in steak sauce. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, peppers, thyme and oregano in small bowl. Coat both sides of steaks with seasoning mixture.
Brown 2 steaks in large skillet over high heat until undersides look blackened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn steaks and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until desired doneness. Repeat with remaining steaks.
Serve immediately with mango salsa.