Baked Chicken and Gravy
- 1 small cut up fryer or 4 to 6 chicken breasts salt and peppered to taste
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup cream or whole milk
Place chicken in baking dish and brown in 400° oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Mix together soups, cream onions and peppers.
Pour over browned chicken. Cover with foil.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350° or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.